40 books in 2010! 20 books in 2011! How many in 2012?
Finishing the last page of a nice book is so much rewarding, so I thought to read more since January 2010 instead of wasting my time in front of the PC or TV. I read whatever I think might be interesting. Fiction or Nonfiction. Each book opens a new horizon. With the books you can travel around the world. ..... I just want to do something useful for myself.
I read English and German language. The ranking is from 1 (=very bad) through 10 (=excellent).

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

38th book - "The Confession" - John Grisham - 10 points

I read the book within 3 days. A page turner. Perfect language. Experienced writer. I need to read more from Grisham.
This book deserves a 5 star at Barnes & Noble. Just a reminder: Yes, it's fiction!
John Grisham, this book is very courageously written and I'm so thankful that I have another point of view on the death penalty now.
This book will be a success in Europe! Or as Don Rumsfeld liked to say: (in) the Old Europe! :-)
I read the 2010 hardcover English version ISBN 978-0-385-52804-7 published by Doubleday a division of Random House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers