40 books in 2010! 20 books in 2011! How many in 2012?
Finishing the last page of a nice book is so much rewarding, so I thought to read more since January 2010 instead of wasting my time in front of the PC or TV. I read whatever I think might be interesting. Fiction or Nonfiction. Each book opens a new horizon. With the books you can travel around the world. ..... I just want to do something useful for myself.
I read English and German language. The ranking is from 1 (=very bad) through 10 (=excellent).

Monday, February 21, 2011

49th book - "Schuld und Sühne" - Fjodor M. Dostojewski - 5 points

"Crime and Punishment" in German language. Written in 1866. The mother of crime stories! Unfortunately I'm stuck around page 400 of 700 and have no motivation and patience to continue. This book destroys my whole rhythm of one book a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers